Monsgeek M1 may require a firmware update to be detected by VIA. Please refer to the Monsgeek FAQ for details.
- 75% ANSI Layout
- 82 Keys
- QMK/VIA Support
- Gasket Mount
- Aluminum Case
- South-facing PCB
- Per-Key RGB
- PCB Thickness of 1.2mm
- Size: 33.2cm x 14.7cm x 3.3cm
- Barebones weight: 1962g
- Wired Connectivity
- Monsgeek M1 Kit - ANSI version
- Coiled USB-C Cable
- Tape for Tape Mod (not pre-installed)
- Force Break Mod Strips - Teflon Pads (not pre-installed)
- Akko Screw-In Stabilizers - 4x2u + 1x6.25u (not pre-installed)
- IXPE Switch Pads
- Polycarbonate Plate
- Case Foam - 3mm Custom Material
- Plate Foam
- Please note you cannot use case foam and the tape mod together. Once the tape mod has been applied, the PCB assembly is too thick to be seated into the case along with case foam.
The Fine Print:
- This is a do-it-yourself product and requires assembly and additional parts.
- Keycaps and Switches are not included.
- Lubricant for stabilizers is not included.
- Monsgeek acceptable Quality Control Disclaimer.
- You will require 82 switches to complete this keyboard.