For those seeking a quieter experience, the Gazzew Boba Black U4 switches with 62g or 68g springs are the perfect silent tactile choice. They retain the signature "D" bump tactile profile and are crafted with the same Boba Plastic blend as the U4T.
Control Shift Escape is an authorized vendor of Gazzew switches.
- Silent Tactile
- Mount: 5-pin
- Bottom-out: 62g or 68g
- D Shaped Tactile Bump - All Bump and no post bump travel
- Housing Material: Boba Plastic (Propriety Blend)
- Stem Material: POM
- Korean Stainless Steel Spring
- Light lube on the spring base and leaf
- Designed by Gazzew
- Manufactured by Outemu
- Sold in packs of 36 switches
- MX Compatible
- Compatible with Gateron, Outemu, and Kaihl hot-swap sockets
- Through-Hole LED's are supported
The Fine Print:
- SMD LED lighting performance may be affected by this switch.
What is a D Bump Profile?
A D-shaped tactile profile refers to the motion of feedback felt resembling the letter "D" when viewed on a graph. When you press the switch, the tactile feedback starts right away and continues until you reach the bottom of the keystroke. Upon release, the tactility begins immediately and ends at the top of the keystroke. For comparison, imagine the motion of your switch graphed as a lowercase "p." When pressed, the tactile bump initiates immediately but ends halfway through the keystroke, followed by a smooth linear motion to the bottom. The upstroke is the opposite, starting with a linear motion followed by a tactile bump until it reaches the top. With a D profile, its that sweet tactile bump all the way!