Watch a review of the Monsgeek M2 by local (South African) YouTuber Headtr1p.
- 1800 Layout
- 98 Keys
- QMK/VIA Support
- Gasket Mount
- Aluminum Case
- South-facing PCB
- Per-Key RGB
- PCB Thickness of 1.6mm
- Size: 39.1cm x 14.6cm x 3.27cm
- Barebones weight: 2150g
- Wired Connectivity
- Monsgeek M2 Kit
- Coiled USB-C Cable
- Tape for Tape Mod (not pre-installed)
- Force Break Mod Strips - Teflon Pads (not pre-installed)
- Akko Screw-In Stabilizers - 4x2u + 1x6.25u (not pre-installed)
- IXPE Switch Pads
- Polycarbonate Plate
- Case Foam - 3mm Custom Material
- Plate Foam
Please note that the M2 requires 2 x 1.5u function keys (ALT/FN) at Row 1 (Spacebar row). It is compatible with Akko MDA / SAL profile keycaps, or any other keycaps that contain 2x 1.5u keys for Row 1.
The Fine Print:
- This is a do-it-yourself product and requires assembly and additional parts.
- Keycaps and Switches are not included.
- Lubricant for stabilizers is not included.
- Monsgeek acceptable Quality Control Disclaimer.
- You will require 98 switches to complete this keyboard.